Every home owner has experienced them– house projects that go wrong. Here just a few forms those DIY problems can take:
- The Snowball: a DIY project that just keep growing larger or more expensive
- The Puzzler: a DIY project that leaves you stumped about what to do next
- The Whopper: a DIY project so large you don’t know how to start
- The Ninja: a DIY project that appears out of nowhere and catches you off guard
If you’re facing a problem project right now, True Value Hardware is here to help with their DIY True Stories Contest. Whether your project is a snowball, a puzzler, a whopper or a ninja, the Masters of All Things Hardwarian can help move your project from d’oh to done.
Entering the contest is easy:
- Prepare a photo or video showcasing your project and what you need to complete it.
- Go to Facebook and “Like” True Value’s page.
- Upload your project photo or video entry for the DIY True Stories Contest on True Value’s Facebook page.
- Do all the above before the submission deadline of August 15, 2011.
Three winners will be selected on August 29 to receive $2,500 for their project, a personal consultation with a Master of All Things Hardwarian,and the starring role in a 5-part series of project updates to appear on True Value’s Facebook page!
This is a great opportunity, but that August 15 deadline for entries is coming up fast. Get your submission ready today and next month your DIY headache could be a True Stories winner.
Disclosure: I was one of the bloggers selected by True Value to work on the DIY Squad. I have been compensated for my time commitment to the program and my DIY project as well as my posts about my experience. I have also been compensated for the materials needed for my DIY project. However, my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.