It’s not exactly rain on my wedding day, Alanis, but things are getting awfully ironic around here. Specifially, I have been so productive with house projects this fall you might expect me to have written a slew of blog posts, but instead the site has been quiet for a couple weeks and you, Dear Reader, have no idea what I’ve been up to.
So while I gear up for a writing blitz to catch you up and get my blogging back on track, here is a preview of what I’ll be posting in the days ahead:
- Big changes to the backyard – less friendly to tomatoes, more friendly to kids
- New “ingredients” in my low-cost kitchen update – laminate and stainless are out, butcherblock and ceramic are in
- Scary basement carpet – undoing “what not to do”
- Asbestos testing – the results are in!
- Antique acquisitions – tick, tock, ding
- House history – POs, neighbors, and Google
- Retaining wall woes – whol’otta patching going on